Me.
![]()
Me.
![]()
"There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"
Nice photo.. must've been a rough game on a muddy field. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Officially retired
[img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
funniest thing I have ever seen!
I can't find my rainbow thong now. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
"There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"
have ya checked inside ya? [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
...............ahhhhh...there it is. Thanks.
"There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"
me at the race
![]()
"An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader concerns of all humanity."
-Martin Luther King Jr.
[img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
My ole' lady on the left...
![]()
"There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"
hey there sexy man howz about a yard mowin??? [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
I was married by a judge. I should have asked for a jury.
Bookmarks